- Sailor's Loft is available for $195.00 per night from April 1- October 31. During this high season, a two-night minimum stay is required. Our off season rate (November 1- March 31) is $100.00 per night. A rental tax of 8% will be added onto each stay.
- Children are welcome, but pets are not. We are sorry that we cannot make exceptions even for small, well-behaved dogs with hair instead of fur.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
- Check in time is after 2pm, by pre-arranged appointment.
Check out is no later than 11:00 am.
- In order to guarantee your reservation, payment for one night's
stay is required. For stays of three nights or more, a 50% deposit
is required. We accept personal checks for the deposit. The balance
of your account is due upon arrival and can be in the form of
a personal check or cash.
- Reservations canceled within 14 days of anticipated arrival will
be charged for a one-night stay. For reservations of three or
more nights, a 50% cancellation fee will be assessed if cancelled
within the 14-day window.
- This is a self-catering rental and as such we do not provide breakfast
but are happy to make recommendations on local restaurants and
have a variety of menus for you to peruse. We do not provide a
daily maid service but will provide extra towels. For longer stays,
we will arrange maid service at a mutually convenient time.